- Contact mademoisellejaime before returning any items.
- Returns will be accepted where the item description does not meet the actual condition of the item.
- Returns will not be accepted where the item is deemed to be the incorrect size. All measurements are stated in the description, please ensure that you check these against your own clothing before proceeding with purchase.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact mademoisellejaime before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts mademoisellejaime and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery, provided that it has not accurately met the item description. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. mademoisellejaime suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
mademoisellejaime will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. mademoisellejaime is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has
been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
All items posted are covered by insurance. Please contact me if you fail to receive your package. Note that insurance claims may take up to two months to process by NZ Post
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, mademoisellejaime reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com